The BSSG maintains a small library of books and DVDs on stroke-related matters in its Boroondara Community Stroke Hub in Kew. BSSG members may read these books in the BSSG office, or borrow them for a time.
We have plans to build an electronic library which contains links to hundreds of documents which have been sourced from the websites of other stroke organisations worldwide.
- – Fact Sheets published by organisations such as the National Stroke Foundation, Brainlink, Carers Victoria, the Stroke Association in the UK, and many others
- – Websites of local, state and national stroke organisations
- – Youtube videos and audio podcasts of potential interest to stroke survivors and their carers
- – eBooks published on various electronic book stores
- – Lists of radio or television broadcasts on stroke-related matters
- – Lists of stroke-related books that can be purchased from publishers such as Amazon
It is intended that this electronic library will eventually be accessible from your homes via the Internet, and that you will be able to establish your own personal electronic library containing links to stroke-related documents of specific interest to you.
For information specific to your situation or to enquire within, please ring 8529 5307.